Thursday, December 22, 2005

You Can Still Save the World by Drinking Vodka!



Time is short to buy raffles for Menu for Hope. Check out the orchidaceous selection of food-related prizes at Chez Pim. How did she make that breathtaking collage of pictures? Pim does something to amaze me almost every day. You have better odds of winning if you pick one of these.

Of course I can’t help recommending that you bid on my donation: A bottle of Absolut vodka in which an exquisitely lush and fragrant Buddha’s Hand Citron has been steeped. Food bloggers have donated all manner of goodies to Menu for Hope II. Read details here, or just rush to donate here. At the donation site you may select any prize you wish.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

hey chocolate lady - it seems like my friend won your prize. I gave him the entry as a christmas gift.

I think he is away right now. I need to find his shipping address and then I will let you know what it is.

yhank you!!

sam

10:26 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

PS -do you have an email address - I cant find it on the blogroll? I dont want to leave his address on the wen for everyone to see.

thanks

you can mail it me here

10:29 AM  
Blogger the chocolate doctor מרת שאקאלאד said...

How utterly wonderful! I will email you forthwith.

Le'Khayim!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home