Friday, June 08, 2007

Milk Chocolate and Chianti

I know I lost at least half of you as soon as I mentioned milk chocolate, but happy are the few who are still with me. I have been letting go of my old prejudices against milk chocolate ever since working with the amazing Dan Budd at the Very Famous Restaurant. If you are at all milk chocolate-curious, start out with this kind, which is darker than many dark chocolates. I don't know what the temperature in my apartment is , but it was exactly perfect for this chocolate when I happened to be finishing up some chianti from last shabes.
פֿון גאָט אַ פּאר
(fun got a por, a match made in heaven)

3 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Segura-Harrison said...

this otter is so fantastically cute. how is that chianti?

1:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have also been liking milk chocolate of late, thanks to a chance introduction to the Barcelona Bar. Darkish Milk chocolate, sea salt, almonds. Costs the earth, but sooofine.

5:12 AM  
Blogger the chocolate doctor מרת שאקאלאד said...

miriam,
I like the chianti quite a lot. The very best kosher chianti I ever tried was Aleph brand, but I have not seen it around lately, and it was very expensive.

linda,
oh, that sounds delicious. As noted above, the good stuff is not always cheap.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home