Sunday, January 11, 2009

Peysekh Countdown 2009 ביז פּסח ת"שסט


Tonight is the night of the glorious midwinter moon, and you all know what that means. Four week to the lush and sacred feast of Tu b'shvat, eight weeks to the wooly and sacred feast of Purim, and just three short months until the joyous and sacred feast of Peysekh will be at our throats. Yellow alert.

I have tagged as peysekhdic these archival recipes:
Romanyiote Zucchini
שאַלװיע-לימאָנאַדע
shtshav
Ratatouille
How to Grate Potatoes (Not including the pasta recipe in the same post)
August Breakfast Salad
אלול פֿרישטיק סאַלאַט


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave Lovely said...

is that 'peysekhdic' or 'peysekhdelic'? Love the colours (and the recipes)...

6:57 AM  
Blogger the chocolate doctor מרת שאקאלאד said...

I will try to come up with something peysekhdelic.

10:24 AM  
Blogger שלום בערגער Zackary Berger said...

just three short months until the joyous and sacred feast of Peysekh will be at our throats

Don't threaten me!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Miriam Jochnowitz said...

At least this time my Sike is down already

the miam

12:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hello!

Oh how I love your blog. I just found it. I must say it is a treasure.

I am discovering my heritage as a Jew and what a great way to learn who I am, through cooking.

Thank you for such a lovely place to visit.

Melissa

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home